Best CBD Products for Athletes
Athletes experience pain and muscle fatigue throughout their entire career because of their very active lifestyle that is why CBD products have been popular among athletes in the US. Retired NFL players such as Terrell Davies, Rob Gronkowski and David Ahrens use CBD oil to recover from sports related injuries. Golf players such as American golfer Lucas Glover enjoy the calming effects of Cannabidiol.
Cannabidiol products have been known to alleviate inflammation and muscle pain without getting a person high. CBD offers great results in soothing sore muscles and also enhancing the performance of athletes. If you are an athlete or a physically active person in general, read on to know more about the benefits of CBD and the best products for athletes.
Benefits of CBD for athletes?
- CBD products provide post-workout relief and anti-inflammatory benefits that will help soothe sore muscles.
- It helps with fast recovery for muscle and skeletal injuries caused by strenuous activities.
- It helps relieve stress and fatigue by boosting mental performance.
- It helps with chronic pain and discomfort.
How to choose the best CBD products for athletes
- Choose a CBD product that is made by a company with an ISO compliant laboratory and uses hemp grown in the US.
- The CBD product should contain 0.3 percent THC or less, which you can access and read on their certificate of analysis (COA)
- The product has been tested for heavy metals, pesticides, and molds, according to their certificate of analysis (COA)
- Check for other ingredients that can help support pain relief
- Choose a CBD product that has good reviews and even better if it is endorsed by professional athletes.
Best CBD Products for Athletes
The brand CBD Asylum has a wide range of CBD products that are endorsed by sports athletes such as Alex Montagnani, BMMA Performer, Eddie Hall, Strongman, and Tomas Wolfe, Champion Bodybuilder.
CBD Asylum CBD PRO OIL
The CBD Pro Oil by CBD Asylum comes in different concentrations that provide different CBD strengths to suit your needs. It is available in 500mg, 1000mg or 2000mg, 3000mg, or 5000mg strengths which can accommodate even new CBD users. It has 0% THC and is non-psychoactive.
CBD PRO SHOT, BEVERAGE ENHANCER
This oil is Eddie Hall’s favorite product from CBD Asylum that he endorses regularly. The CBD Pro Shot can be simply infused with any drink before or after your workout. It is a favorite among professionals with rigorous training and hectic schedules.
CBD PRO BALM
If you’d rather use a less slick formula then you can opt to use the CBD Pro Balm instead of the oil version. This is a great muscle rub that contains 500mg of CBD which can soothe tensed muscles and relieve discomfort after workout. It is formulated with Pomegranate Seed Oil that helps CBD to penetrate the skin effectively and quickly for instant relief.
You can stack up on your CBD regimen with CBD tablets that are easy to swallow and provide accurate dosage. You will get 30mg of CBD per tablet with 50 tablets per bottle.